Greensboro's GOING PURPLE IN SEPTEMBER!!!!
Tuesday, July 24, 2018
• Go Purple! Light your home purple and think of creative ways your workplace or business can show
support and raise awareness by Going Purple.
• Spread the word! Share our educational messages on social media.
• Talk about it! Engage in a conversation with your family about prescription drugs, and really listen to
what your kids say.
• Take action! Lock up your prescription drugs and safely dispose of ones you aren’t using. Get Narcan
trained and carry it with you – you could save a life.
• Join the conversation! Attend one of our community conversations about the opioid crisis.
For more information on Caroline Goes Purple, please contact
Jennifer Farina at firstname.lastname@example.org